Monday, March 15, 2010

Mallory's Sip-N-See

Okay, so I know I'm a little over a month late in posting these, but I'm trying to get caught back up. Not sure what happened to me during the month of February except I had to go back to work so blogging was not a top priority.

Thanks again Aunt Barbara and Jamie, the Sip-N-See was fabulous. I know Mallory enjoyed spending time with everyone and the food was delicious. Thanks for opening your house Jamie.

Here are a few pictures that I snapped.

Grandma Bonnie, Mallory, cousin Avery and cousin Laura


Verlene Aschenbeck, Mallory and Miss Avery

Geraldine Johnson and Mallory

Mindy Phillips and Mallory

Suzanne Flasowksi, Mallory and Mindy Phillips

Avery assisting with opening Mallory's gifts

Aunt JoAnn and Mallory


The food again was amazing. Thanks Aunt Barbara and Jamie.

Laura, Mallory and Miss Avery




No comments: