Monday, March 1, 2010

4 Year Old Pictures

With all the crazy weather we have had recently I have not had an opportunity to take Dalton's 4 year old pictures so we decided to use the sunny weather Sunday as an opportunity. It was still a little chilly, but the sun was nice. Dalton however was in one of his moods. He really dislikes pictures all together, but on occasion I can get him to cooperate with a little bribery. Yesterday however, bribery did not work. Here are a few of what we got. Mallory decided that sleeping was just more important so she looks a little drowsy in hers, but I wanted to take the opportunity to snap a few 3 month pictures, but I think we will have to try again for hers and the shot of them together.

This was the very first picture I took and that's when I knew it was not a good day.


The shadows did not help either. I'm still no professional so figuring out the camera and then dealing with a goofy child was frustrating to say the least.



One of my favorite.

We also had to play with sticks and throw them in the water. Is that all boys think about?

Another favorite, but shadows once again. When we try them next time I will have to remember that.




















By the time I wanted to take pictures of them together Dalton was done with picture taking and poor Mallory's head kept wobbling. She just started holding it up on her own, but she can't do it for very long and Dalton wanted to play instead.