Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Eight Years Already...

Where oh where does time go. Eight years ago today, a blistery cold March day, I married an amazing man. We dated less than a year before he poped the big question, but I knew the day I met him he was the love of my life.

It's been an amazing ride. We finished college together, built a home together and have two adorable children together. Over the years we have had our ups and downs, but in the end our love for each other prevails. I know times get frustrating, especially with two kids and we often wonder when is there time to focus on just us, but days like today remind me of just the man I married. You are caring, understanding, devoted and did I mention AMAZING. I could not ask for more. I do not deserve you, but I'm honored to be your wife and call you my husband.

You truely are my rock, my foundation, my love. Thank you for an amazing eight years. Happy Anniversary, I love you!!!


No comments: