Friday, March 19, 2010

4 Months

Yesterday (March 18) Mallory turned 4 months old. Everyday is a special day with our princess, but yesterday evening was even more special. Mallory rolled over from her back to her tummy for the first time.

Ryan put her down on the playmat, left the room briefly and when he returned she was on her tummy. Of course I was a little bummed that I missed it because I was driving home from work, but then again Ryan missed it too. So all evening I kept waiting to catch her either with a picture or a video to document the big day but no luck. Then I decided it was just a one time thing, but no I to left the room briefly only to find her back on her tummy. I know she was laughing at us saying "he he I can do it, but I don't want you to see it".

Mallory is now 11 lbs 9 oz and 24" long. From 2 months to 4 months she nearly put on 4 lbs. She has blossomed and filled out from head to toe. She has amazing tone and strength. Her growth chart has a sharp incline over the two month period rather than a continual curve. She still however remains below the line in weight, but her length is now slightly above the line.


Most days she is a happy, go lucky little girl, but I would be fibbing if I said everyday was perfect. She has her moments especially when she is hungry. Let's just say she has a great set of lungs.


She is really starting to hold her head up and is easily entertained by movement.


Her playmat from Santa continues to be her perferred entertainment.

Here is a short video clip from last night.

No comments: