Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Growing Up

Mallory is growing up fast which means it's time for big changes. Last night we finally converted her crib in anticipation of her becoming a big girl and going to bubba's school. Yes, at 2 1/2 she was still sleeping in a crib which she never attempted to crawl out of or into I might add. This is the main reason we did not convert sooner. She almost made it all night in her own bed. At 4:30 am I heard her calling me in the monitor (she never crawled out of her bed) so I crawled into bed with her. 




Today is Mallory's 1st day at St. Paul's. Once she woke up and I managed to get her dressed which deserves it's own post these days, she was an eager beaver to get to school.



Big brother helped walk Mallory to her new classroom telling her all the cool new things she would get to do and play with. When Ryan and I left to take Dalton to his class her teacher pulled her from me in a complete tantrum. She certainly was not a happy camper to be left. Hopefully she adjusts quickly, makes new friends and loves it as much as Dalton. Stay tuned for more updates as we make the transition into private school.

No comments: