Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Arm Update & Pics

Okay so I'm a little late in posting pics, but here they are. Also a little out of order because I'm just to tired to fix.


Watching cartoons Saturday morning while eating breakfast.


Look at that smile...feeling much better after a good nights sleep.


Poor baby...look at that arm and it's only his wrist!


Able to at least get a little smile out of him Friday night after the pain meds started working. (Feeling no pain at this point.)


Look at those eyes.


Sweet dreams...


1st official cast...Let's see how long 3 weeks really are!




Such a grown up little boy. How impressed I was for him not to be scared one bit. Even during x-rays. Since I'm pregnant I could not go in the x-ray room, but he told me he was a big boy and could do it by himself. The nurse said he sat like an angel.






Look at that face...so sad when he found out they were out of blue...so red was the next choice.


Waiting for x-rays.

Being silly while waiting for the dr.

No comments: