Monday, September 30, 2013

9 Days and Counting...

We are only 9 days away until our 1st trip to Walt Disney World. The kids excitement is growing by the day. They do not let us forget just how many days are left until Mickey and Minnie. I'm actually taking bets now that both will be terrified of the characters.

Mallory more so than Dalton has already started to pack her suitcase or at least in her world...Minnie beach towel, swimsuit, pink cover-up, and a stuffed Minnie Mouse. Yesterday at Wal-Mart she insisted that I had to buy Ariel fruit snacks so she would have something to eat. I just love how simple her little mind is. Forget the rest of us, at least she's thinking about herself.

Thankfully I hope that we are well planned for this adventure. I'm not saying vacation because I honestly think we will all need a vacation after we get back, IF we all survive. Say a prayer for safe travels. This will be the kids 1st airplane ride as well.   

No comments: