Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Monster Mania

My monster has a football head. His name is Frank-N-Cub. He loves to watch football with me. First I made his head. A button for his nose. Then bolts for his ears and two wiggly eyes. Second I cut arms and legs from construction paper. Added shoes and a football. The last thing was to add noodles and beans to make him happy. ~ Dalton


Dalton had his 1st school project of the year. I think it turned out pretty fab. It's totally him right now. Any guesses as to what he wants to be for Halloween? Not only did they have to create a monster but they also had to write a story about their monster. I was super impressed with his creativity and writing. I was a bit worried what we would write about and he took charge.

On a side note: progress reports for the 2nd six weeks came home yesterday. Reading 99, Lang Arts 97, Math 98, Science 100 & Social Studies 100! We are so thrilled with his success at Krause this year!

No comments: