Friday, September 23, 2011

And SOCCER Begins...

Dalton started his soccer career this week with two games. After a rocky (slim interest) spring of t-ball I was unsure about soccer, but I think he found his calling! He is so excited and can't wait for game days. Game 1 was a learning experience both for Dalton and Ryan. By the way Ryan is helping coach Dalton's team which is also a first for him. By game 2 Dalton was scoring goals. Unfortunately I missed them due to a work meeting, but I hope to see lots more as the season goes on. Maybe I can even catch them on video to share. Here's to a crazy busy fall with lots of adventures and stories to tell!



Practice before the game.

Dalton showing off one of his aggressive moves to stop and steal the ball.



Even while sitting on the sideline he never lost attention with the game. He never wanted to leave the field.


Mallory did not quite understand why she could not be on the field with the boys.

No comments: