Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Livestock Show

A couple weeks ago I loaded both kids up and took them with me to spend the day at the Lee County Jr. Livestock Show. Every year I try to go back home at least one day during the livestock show to see everyone. Now I enjoy taking the kids along to see all the animals and let them see what mommy did growing up. This was the first year that we made it down for the pig show (sorry forgot to take pictures in the beginning). We only caught the end, but it was something that I really wanted Dalton to watch. I enjoyed spending the day with my parents and I know the kids enjoyed their time with Nana and Popo also.








Mallory enjoyed watching the steer show with Popo. For those of you who don't know she absolutely loves cows. Checking our cows at home and at my parents is a must. Driving down the road she spots out all the cows and you hear her sream COW (in her own language of course, but we all know what she is talking about)! 

No comments: