Thursday, September 30, 2010

10 1/2 Month Update

Just realized I never did a 10 month update on Mallory so here is a 10 1/2 month update. The big news this month is she finally cut her first tooth last week. She continues to gain balance and self control. She is now standing by herself without holding on and she took one step Sunday night by herself before falling down. She is starting to eat puffs, vanilla wafers, and rice crispies. I think if we can get another tooth or two she will get the chewing/gumming thing down. She just wants to swallow everything before chewing. Here are a few pictures I took the other night because I have not gotten the camera out since the fair.



 Did I mention she also loves to climb!

 1st slide all by herself

She absolutely loves to swing.

No comments: