Friday, February 26, 2010

Three Months...Are You Kidding???

I'm a week behind because I just can't imagine where the time has gone. I want or should say I need a magic button to stop time. It's unimaginable that three months ago our family went to four with the birth of our little princess. From the moment we laid our eyes on her in the delivery room she has captivated our hearts. Miss Mallory is now tipping the scales at 10lbs. 4oz. and has a very healthy appetite. Mallory's new trick is reaching and grabbing. She still refuses to lay on her tummy to play and continues to enjoy being in our arms most of the time. I promise to try and get more pics up over the weekend, but for now here is our three month Miss Mallory.


1 comment:

Jenny Anderson said...

I love her little round cheeks! She is starting to fill out- so cute!