Thursday, August 8, 2013

Mallory

Just a couple of Mallory's latest. She LOVES to be a teacher. The picture below is her 'lessons' and she has to put a marker with each paper. Then she proceeds to go around the table writing/drawing on each paper. It's actually very cute (wish I had a video to share) because she is talking like others are around and uses her friends names from class.


The picture below is a perfect caption. One weekend afternoon I sent both kids to their rooms and told them to clean up. It did not take Mallory long to return and tell me her room was clean. When I went to inspect this is what I found. She was so PROUD. If only she knew. When I asked her where she was going to sleep she sheepishly crawled to the back corner behind the pink stroller. She had left herself just enough room to crawl into the corner. Her room was certainly clean BUT it was all in her bed!

No comments: