Tuesday, May 7, 2013

500th Post

As I was getting ready to make another post this morning I realized it was the '500th post' since I started this blogging adventure back in 2008. That's CRAZY! I started this adventure in an attempt to document the construction of our new home. Now all I want to do is document life and share our pictures with family and friends so that one day my kids can look back and have a memory book of their life. (Printing blog books is still on my to do list - maybe this year.)

What I have come to realize is life is short and tomorrow is not promised. We must live for today as it is our last. Be thankful for all that we have. Never underestimate the love God has for each of us. I'm thankful for our beautiful family and the opportunity to blog about all our adventures.  

No comments: