Thursday, November 29, 2012

We're Still Alive

For those of you wondering, yes we are still alive and yes I have lots to blog about but this dang technology is getting the best of me. I have used all my free space and need to purchase additional storage capacity. OK, no problem I have done this before. WRONG! Apparently I have used 333% of my free storage space. How is that possible? Apparently now before I can buy additional space I have to reduce my capacity. How do you do this? Delete my blogs, uh no. So I'm in a pickle. Then I thought I'll print my old ones in a blog book. Something I've always wanted to do but have not taken the time to. Well, apparently you have to have a special browser to do this and the one I have does not work! :( So for any of my followers that have some advice I would love to hear it!

1 comment:

The Maurer's said...

I don't have a solution, but I too was just told I'd used up my picture space, but I was able to buy more for $2.50 a month and now it's working??