Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Vacation Bible School

So I realized I have not posted anything in over a week, but that's because I have not had a spare moment and the moments I have had I have not wanted to sit at the computer. On top of VBS last week our morning routine was also unusal. Granny and Grandpa took a little vacation which meant mommy got an opportunity to get the kids up, get them dressed, fed, out the door and dropped off at St. Paul's. Honestly it was very pleasant. I never had a tantrum thrown and never had to raise my voice the entire week. We made it out the house on time which meant I got to work on time. Yay! Overall our summer has been calm. Last week was bible school at church and this week is bible school at St. Paul's. The kids enjoyed learning that no matter what people do...trust God, no matter who you are...trust God, no matter how you feel...trust God and no matter what happens...trust God! Here are a few pictures I took with my phone throughout the week.

Bible Story Time


Crafts








Games




Supper before VBS. Extremely thankful for this because it meant that we did not have to cook a meal all week!

No comments: