Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween Re-Cap

It's been a long and crazy week starting the week off with Halloween. Saturday evening we went to Giddings to see my parents and grandparents. Then Monday we took the kids by Great Granny "G", Great Granny Wink's, Aunt Barbara and Uncle Jimmie's and then to Granny and Grandpa's house. It was great to see all the family and I'm once again reminded how important they are to us. We are not the typical trick or treaters and so far the kids do not mind or at least don't know the difference. That may change in years to come, but for now we will continue to enjoy our few family stops and then head home. The Cowboy and Bumble Bee were on a sugar high by the time we got home.


Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Schulze (my mom's parents), kids and my brother Randy




Nana and Popo with the Bumblebee and Cowboy

Great-Granny "G", Ryan and the kids




Great-Granny Wink's with the kids


They both certainly ate their fair share of candy at Great-Granny Wink's.


Trick or Treating at Aunt Barbara and Uncle Jimmie's house.

Mallory and Granny checking out all the treats.

More Legos. This boy is in LOVE and let me tell you he can build anything instructions or not. I'm not sure what this means for his future. I HATE the tiny pieces but it keeps his brain busy!


No comments: