Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy New Year

First of all, yes I know I am way behind on blogging, but in 2011 my blogging opportunities have been minimal. Between work and the kids I'm barely staying a float. I promise I will get better.

We hope that each of you have had a wonderful start to 2011. We are certainly blessed with two amazing families and wonderful friends. We are excited to see what 2011 will bring. We will start the year off celebrating Dalton's 5th Birthday, I will transition into a new position at work and then we will anxiously await the arrival of baby Jones in May. August will bring tears as Dalton will start Kindergarden. For the rest of 2011, bring it on. My motto this year, "One Day At A Time". Here is to a Happy, Healthy, Prosperous New Year, 2011 we accept you with open arms!

No comments: